Roasted Vegetable Gnocchi with Spinach-Herb Pesto
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia Degaris Pursell
More From Southern Living
Total: 55 Minutes
- 6 yellow squash (about 1 1/4 lb.)
- 8 sweet mini bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 (16-oz.) package gnocchi*
- Spinach-Herb Pesto
- 1/2 (5-oz.) package baby spinach
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup (1 to 1 1/2 oz.) freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Cut squash into 1-inch pieces. Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds. Stir together squash, bell peppers, oil, salt, and ground pepper. Arrange vegetables in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan, and bake 15 minutes. Stir and bake 5 minutes or until tender and golden.
- 2. Cook gnocchi according to package directions in a Dutch oven; drain. Return to Dutch oven. Add Spinach-Herb Pesto to gnocchi, and toss to coat. Add squash mixture and spinach, and gently toss to combine. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
- *Medium-size pasta shells may be substituted.
We tested with Gia Russa Gnocchi With Potato.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes