Roasted Vegetable-Cheese Pie
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 174
- Calories from fat: 34%
- Fat: 6.6g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 6g
- Carbohydrate: 16.1g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 175mg
- Calcium: 73mg
- 2 cups cooked jasmine, basmati, or long-grain rice
- 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups sliced yellow squash
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 cup thinly sliced fennel bulb (about 1 small bulb)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) fontina cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first three ingredients. Press evenly into a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Increase oven temperature to 450°.
- Combine zucchini and next 8 ingredients (zucchini through garlic) in a medium bowl; stir to coat. Place vegetable mixture on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove vegetable mixture from oven. Add olives and tomato; toss gently.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375°.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup fontina cheese over rice crust. Top with vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup fontina cheese. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables