- 1 medium-size sweet onion, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (24-ounce) package prebaked pizza crusts
- 1 (7-ounce) container refrigerated prepared pesto sauce
- 1 (9-ounce) package goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
How to Make It
Toss onion with 1 teaspoon oil; arrange on an aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll or broiler pan.
Bake at 425° for 20 minutes or until tender, stirring after 10 minutes.
Toss together eggplant and next 6 ingredients; add to onion on jelly-roll pan. Bake 30 more minutes, stirring at 10-minute intervals.
Place pizza crusts on 2 lightly greased baking sheets; spread pesto evenly over crusts, and arrange vegetables evenly over pesto. Sprinkle crumbled goat cheese and 1/4 cup pine nuts over vegetables.
Bake pizzas at 425° for 25 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.