We grow our own turnips and I have tried many recipes but this one is by far the best, easiest and quickest way to fix them. Friends and family rave about it! Give it a try. . . .
Roasted Turnips With Honey Butter
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 pounds turnips, peeled and cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Place butter and honey in a glass measuring cup. Microwave at HIGH 40 to 45 seconds or until melted. Stir until blended.
- 2. Place turnips on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle with butter mixture, tossing to coat.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer turnips to a serving bowl; pour any accumulated liquid over turnips. Toss turnips with parsley.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables