Roasted Turkey with Smoked Paprika
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) McCormickÂ® Gourmet Collection Italian Seasoning
- 2 tablespoon(s) McCormickÂ® Gourmet Collection Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) McCormickÂ® Gourmet Collection Black Pepper, Coarse Grind
- 1 tablespoon(s) McCormickÂ® Gourmet Collection Paprika, Smoked
- 2 teaspoon(s) McCormickÂ® Gourmet Collection Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) McCormickÂ® Gourmet Collection Mustard, Ground
- 1 whole(s) turkey- 12-14 pounds
- 2 bunch(es) celery
- 1 onion quartered
- 1 orange quartered
- 2 McCormickÂ® Gourmet Collection Bay Leaves
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1. Place oven rack in lowest position. Preheat oven to 325°F. Place roasting rack in shallow roasting pan. Mix first 6 ingredients in small bowl.
- 2. Rinse turkey; pat dry. Place turkey, breast-side up, in prepared pan. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mixture inside turkey. Stuff with celery, onion, orange and bay leaves. Brush turkey breast with oil. Spread remaining seasoning mixture over entire surface and under skin of turkey. Add 1/2 cup water to pan; cover loosely with heavy duty foil.
- 3. Roast 1 hour. Remove foil. Roast 2 to 2 1/2 hours longer or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (175°F in thigh), basting occasionally with pan juices. Remove turkey from oven. Let stand 20 minutes. Transfer to platter or carving board and slice. Reserve pan juices to make gravy or to serve with turkey.
- Test Kitchen Tip: For easy cleanup, line roasting pan with heavy duty foil.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 425
- Sodium: 883 mg
- Fat: 21 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 169 mg
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 58 g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by laurenbrunt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note