Roasted turkey with smoked paprika
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sea salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) Black pepper Ground
- 1 tablespoon(s) Smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) Ground mustard
- 2 stalk(s) Celery
- 1 Onion Quartered
- 1 Orange Quartered
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- Turkey 12-14 lbs
- Mix first 6 ingredients. Place turkey, Brest side up, on roasting rack in shallow roasting pan. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of the spice mixture inside turkey. Stuff with celery, onion, oranges, and bay leaves. Brush turkey lightly with oil. Spread remaining spice mixture over entire surface and under skin of turkey. Add 1/2 c water to pan, cover loosely with heavy foil.
- Roast in preheated 325 oven 1 hr. remove foil. Roast 2 - 21/2 hrs longer or until internal temperature reaches 165 dgs, basting occasionally with pan juices. Remove turkey from oven. Let stand 20 minutes. Transfer to serving platter. Reserve pan juices to make gravy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mjgarcia1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted turkey with smoked paprika Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes