roasted tomatoes and pasta
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) roma tomatoes sliced LONGWAYS
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) fresh thyme,rosemary,basil,sage, oregano and marjoram finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) course black pepper and sea salt
- 4 ounce(s) your favorite pasta
- Slice all tomates lengthwise and place on a roasting pan (cut side up)
- Mix olive oil ,garlic, spices salt and pepper.
- pour over tomatoes and roast 400 F for 45 minutes.
- Cook pasta and add roasted tomatoes...mix and enjoy
- If you dont have fresh herbs you can use an italian seasoning
This recipe is a personal recipe added by briangood and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
roasted tomatoes and pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes