Make a double batch of Roasted Tomatoes, and pair the juicy gems with a cheese tray, salad, or grilled meat.
This recipe goes with Cheese Grits and Roasted Tomatoes
More From Southern Living
Total: 30 Minutes
- 1 pound halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Toss together cherry tomatoes, olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper in a baking dish. Let stand 10 minutes. Bake 18 minutes or until tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note