roasted tomatoes topped with bread crumbs and cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pint(s) grape or Roma tomatoes halved or cubed
- 1/4 cup(s) Panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) basil
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Saute tomatoes in small amount of olive oil until soft.
- Mix remaining ingredients. Place tomatoes in oiled casserole and sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
- Cook for 20 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SusanAStrobel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Tomatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables