Roasted Tomato Stand 'N Stuff Tacos
Try these delicious tacos at your next taco night feast; they come together quickly and are sure to be a hit with the whole family!
More From Old El Paso®
Start To Finish: 20 Minutes
- Calcium: 6%
- Calories: 340
- Calories from fat: 160
- Carbohydrate: 17g
- Cholesterol: 85mg
- Fat: 18g
- Fiber: 0g
- Iron: 8%
- Protein: 28g
- Sodium: 580mg
- Sugars: 1g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 pouch (8 oz) Old El Paso® Mexican cooking sauce roasted tomato
- 4 Old El Paso® Stand 'N Stuff® soft flour tortillas (from 6.7-oz package)
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- diced tomatoes (if desired)
- 1. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in oil about 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2. Add cooking sauce. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered about 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- 3. Meanwhile, heat tortillas as directed on package. Spoon chicken mixture into tortillas. Add Toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Tomato Stand 'N Stuff Tacos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes