Roasted Tomato Dip
Helpful Tips: You can substitute dry herbs in place of the fresh herbs.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pint(s) Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- 6 clove(s) Garlic Peeled & Smashed
- 2 sprig(s) Oregano leaves torn
- 2 sprig(s) Thyme leaves torn
- 1/4 cup(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 18 ounce(s) Whipped Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1 cup(s) Mozzarella Cheese grated
- 1/2 cup(s) Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 loaf(s) Baguettes sliced and lightly toasted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, toss together the tomatoes, garlic, oregano, thyme, 1/4 cup olive oil, sand and pepper. Spread out evenly onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until tomatoes slightly charred. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whip the cream cheese and stir in the mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Add the roasted tomatoes and garlic mixture to the cream cheese. Stir to evenly distribute the tomatoes.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving with toasted bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ShariSerletic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note