Roasted Tomato and Artichoke Flatbread Pizza
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 277
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 12g
- Carbohydrate: 41g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 620mg
- Calcium: 116mg
- 1 pint grape tomatoes (2 cups)
- 1 (13 3/4-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 naan flatbreads or lavash
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Toss tomatoes and artichokes with 1 teaspoon oil, and arrange in a shallow baking pan. Broil, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes or until charred and tomatoes are wilted.
- 3. Preheat oven to 450°. Top each flatbread with half of tomatoes and artichokes. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan; bake in bottom third of oven 10 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- 4. While the pizza is baking, toss the arugula with shaved Parmesan, lemon juice, remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- 5. Cut pizza into wedges, and serve with arugula alongside.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes