- 1 pint grape tomatoes (2 cups)
- 1 (13 3/4-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 naan flatbreads or lavash
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 277
- fat 8 g
- satfat 2 g
- monofat 2 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 12 g
- carbohydrate 41 g
- fiber 5 g
- cholesterol 6 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 620 mg
- calcium 116 mg
How to Make It
Toss tomatoes and artichokes with 1 teaspoon oil, and arrange in a shallow baking pan. Broil, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes or until charred and tomatoes are wilted.
Preheat oven to 450°. Top each flatbread with half of tomatoes and artichokes. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan; bake in bottom third of oven 10 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
While the pizza is baking, toss the arugula with shaved Parmesan, lemon juice, remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Cut pizza into wedges, and serve with arugula alongside.