A nice preparation and very easy. Kalamata olives would work well too. Served with roasted garlic couscous.
Roasted Tilapia with Tomatoes and Olives
Juicy tomatoes, briny olives, and fresh parsley add a savory bite to this roasted mild white fish. For speedy cleanup, line your jelly-roll pan with aluminum foil. Be sure to coat it with cooking spray before adding the tilapia and other ingredients.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 207
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fat: 6.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 34.9g
- Carbohydrate: 3.6g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Cholesterol: 85mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 572mg
- Calcium: 38mg
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup pitted green olives, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Arrange fish in a single layer in the center of a jelly-roll pan lightly coated with cooking spray. Combine tomatoes and remaining ingredients; toss gently. Arrange tomato mixture around fish on baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Place 1 fillet on each of 4 plates; top each serving with about 1/4 cup tomato mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Tilapia with Tomatoes and Olives Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This