This is a tasty, light summer recipe.
Roasted Tilapia with Orange-Parsley Salsa
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Leigh Ann Ross
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 423
- Fat: 12.1g
- Saturated fat: 2.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.1g
- Protein: 47.4g
- Carbohydrate: 32.7g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 97mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 543mg
- Calcium: 76mg
- 3 oranges (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 cups hot cooked instant white rice
- 1. Grate 2 teaspoons orange rind. Peel and section oranges over a bowl, reserving 2 tablespoons juice. Chop sections. Combine rind, chopped orange, 2 tablespoons parsley, 5 teaspoons oil, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl; toss well.
- 2. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 3. Sprinkle fish evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place fish in an ovenproof skillet coated with remaining 1 teaspoon oil. Bake at 400° for 14 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- 4. Combine 2 tablespoons reserved juice, remaining 2 tablespoons parsley, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and rice. Spoon 1/2 cup rice onto each of 4 plates; top each with 1 fillet and 1/4 cup salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This