Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Bacon, Apple, and Thyme
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 204
- Fat: 5.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Protein: 3.8g
- Carbohydrate: 36g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 346mg
- Calories from fat: 23%
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Calcium: 39mg
- 2 bacon slices
- 1 pound sweet potato (about 1 large), cubed
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cut into chunks
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- . Place bacon slices on a jelly-roll pan. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until crisp.
- . Remove bacon from pan, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings. Crumble bacon, and set aside.
- . Toss potato and onion with bacon drippings, vinegar, and next 3 ingredients; spoon into pan. Bake at 450° for 20 minutes. Add apple; bake an additional 10 minutes or until tender. Transfer potato mixture to a large bowl. Toss with bacon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables