- 2 bacon slices
- 1 pound sweet potato (about 1 large), cubed
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cut into chunks
- calories 204
- fat 5.3 g
- satfat 1.8 g
- protein 3.8 g
- carbohydrate 36 g
- cholesterol 7 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 346 mg
- caloriesfromfat 23 %
- fiber 2.3 g
- calcium 39 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
. Place bacon slices on a jelly-roll pan. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until crisp.
. Remove bacon from pan, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings. Crumble bacon, and set aside.
. Toss potato and onion with bacon drippings, vinegar, and next 3 ingredients; spoon into pan. Bake at 450° for 20 minutes. Add apple; bake an additional 10 minutes or until tender. Transfer potato mixture to a large bowl. Toss with bacon.