Roasted sweet potatoes and pineapple
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 3 cup(s) fresh pineapple chunks (3/4 inch)
- 1/4 cup(s) Zesty Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine potatoes and pineapple in large bowl. Mix remaining ingredients. Add to potato mixture, coss to coat.
- Spread onto rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until potatoes and pineapple are tender and golden brown, turning after 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note