Roasted sweet potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 4 small sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground allspice
- 1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Lightly oil a large shallow roasting pan.
- 2. Peel the potatoes and cut each lengthwise into 8 wedges. Combine the oil, cumin, salt, pepper and allspice in a large bowl and mix well. Add the potatoes and toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer in the pan.
- 3. Place the pan on a rack in the lower thrid of the oven. Roast for 15-20 minutes, until the potatoes are well browned and crisp, turning once.
- 4. Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PeggyCourtright and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted sweet potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes