Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes or yams, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. Toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil in medium bowl. Arrange potatoes in single layer on baking sheet.
- 3. Bake, stirring once, 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender; cool completely.
- 4. Combine potatoes, apple, cranberries and remaining Mayonnaise in large bowl; toss to coat. Chill, if desired.
- • Tip: For an extra special twist, add Sweetened Pecans. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook 1 cup chopped pecans with 6 tablespoons sugar, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until sugar browns. Spread pecan mixture onto greased aluminum foil. Let cool. Break into bite-size pieces, add to salad just before serving.
- Cost per recipe*: $5.41.
- Cost per serving*: $.54.
- *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Sweet Potato Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes