- 1 (24-oz.) package fresh steam-in-bag petite sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (5-oz.) package baby arugula
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 avocado, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup torn fresh basil
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; toss with jerk seasoning and 1 Tbsp. oil. Arrange, cut sides down, in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes; turn and bake 8 to 10 minutes or until tender. Cool on a wire rack 20 minutes.
Whisk together lime juice, salt, and remaining 3 Tbsp. oil in a large bowl. Add arugula and next 5 ingredients, and toss to coat. Arrange on a platter; top with potatoes.