Roasted Summer-Fruit Salad
Serve this unusual fruit salad as a side dish with pork or ham.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1/2 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 66
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 0.6g
- Carbohydrate: 12.8g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.2mg
- Sodium: 24mg
- Calcium: 14mg
- 1 1/2 cups sliced peeled papaya
- 1 1/2 cups sliced peeled peaches or nectarines
- 3/4 cup cubed peeled ripe mango
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 475°.
- Place fruit in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Combine lime juice and margarine. Drizzle over fruit; sprinkle with sugar. Bake at 475° for 10 minutes.
- Bring vinegar to a boil in a small saucepan, and cook 3 minutes or until vinegar is reduced to 1 1/2 tablespoons. Drizzle vinegar reduction over roasted fruit, and toss gently.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads