Roasted Strawberries with Ice Cream
Photo: Antonis Achilleos; Styling: Gerri Williams
Simplicity is the key with this summery dessert of Roasted Strawberries with Ice Cream.
Yield: Serves 4
Cost per Serving: $2.40
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 329
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated fat: 11g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 39g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 51mg
- Sodium: 43mg
- 4 cups strawberries, stemmed and halved if large
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Toss strawberries, brown sugar and melted butter in an 8-inch square baking dish until berries are coated. Spread evenly in dish. Roast until berries are soft and juices are bubbling, approximately 15 minutes. Let cool to warm room temperature.
- 2. Spoon ice cream into 4 dessert bowls and top with fruit. Pour any juices from baking dish over fruit. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note