Roasted Strawberries with Ice Cream
Photo: Antonis Achilleos; Styling: Gerri Williams
Simplicity is the key with this summery dessert of Roasted Strawberries with Ice Cream.
Yield: Serves 4
Cost per Serving: $2.40
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 329
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated fat: 11g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 39g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 51mg
- Sodium: 43mg
- 4 cups strawberries, stemmed and halved if large
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Toss strawberries, brown sugar and melted butter in an 8-inch square baking dish until berries are coated. Spread evenly in dish. Roast until berries are soft and juices are bubbling, approximately 15 minutes. Let cool to warm room temperature.
- 2. Spoon ice cream into 4 dessert bowls and top with fruit. Pour any juices from baking dish over fruit. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This