Roasted-Squash Salad with Maple Vinaigrette
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 168
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 5g
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 147mg
- Calcium: 133mg
- 1/4 cup chopped, skinned hazelnuts (such as Diamond brand)
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 pound butternut squash, halved, seeded, and cut into 8 wedges
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 5 cups mixed winter salad greens (such as red leaf lettuce and radicchio)
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Place the nuts on a baking sheet in middle of oven. Bake for about 5 minutes or until fragrant. Set aside.
- 3. Coat a 13- x 9-inch nonstick baking pan with cooking spray. Place squash on pan, cut sides down. Cover with foil, and roast in middle of oven about 20 minutes or until tender.
- 4. Whisk together the maple syrup, vinegar, and mustard in a serving bowl until blended. Add greens, and toss until well-combined.
- 5. Divide the dressed greens onto each of 4 plates, and surround with 2 squash wedges. Sprinkle evenly with nuts and Parmesan; serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note