- 1/4 cup chopped, skinned hazelnuts (such as Diamond brand)
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 pound butternut squash, halved, seeded, and cut into 8 wedges
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 5 cups mixed winter salad greens (such as red leaf lettuce and radicchio)
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- calories 168
- fat 7 g
- satfat 1 g
- monofat 4 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 5 g
- carbohydrate 25 g
- fiber 5 g
- cholesterol 4 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 147 mg
- calcium 133 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Place the nuts on a baking sheet in middle of oven. Bake for about 5 minutes or until fragrant. Set aside.
Coat a 13- x 9-inch nonstick baking pan with cooking spray. Place squash on pan, cut sides down. Cover with foil, and roast in middle of oven about 20 minutes or until tender.
Whisk together the maple syrup, vinegar, and mustard in a serving bowl until blended. Add greens, and toss until well-combined.
Divide the dressed greens onto each of 4 plates, and surround with 2 squash wedges. Sprinkle evenly with nuts and Parmesan; serve.