Easy weeknight entree. I've made this exactly as written and have also made it with chunks of very fresh rock cod in place of the shrimp and a variety of veggies.
Roasted Shrimp and Broccoli
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 268
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 37.3g
- Carbohydrate: 7g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Cholesterol: 259mg
- Iron: 5mg
- Sodium: 571mg
- Calcium: 135mg
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled and deveined large shrimp
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Cook broccoli in boiling water 1 minute. Drain and plunge into ice water; drain.
- 3. Combine 1 1/2 teaspoons rind, juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a medium bowl. Add shrimp; toss to combine. Arrange broccoli and shrimp in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 8 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- 4. Combine oil, remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons rind, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and crushed red pepper in a large bowl. Add broccoli; toss to combine.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes