- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled and deveined large shrimp
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- calories 268
- fat 10 g
- satfat 1.5 g
- monofat 5.4 g
- polyfat 2 g
- protein 37.3 g
- carbohydrate 7 g
- fiber 2.9 g
- cholesterol 259 mg
- iron 5 mg
- sodium 571 mg
- calcium 135 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Cook broccoli in boiling water 1 minute. Drain and plunge into ice water; drain.
Combine 1 1/2 teaspoons rind, juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a medium bowl. Add shrimp; toss to combine. Arrange broccoli and shrimp in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 8 minutes or until shrimp are done.
Combine oil, remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons rind, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and crushed red pepper in a large bowl. Add broccoli; toss to combine.