Pan-Roasted Sesame Vegetables
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 129
- Calories from fat: 46%
- Protein: 3g
- Fat: 6.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Carbohydrate: 16g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sodium: 42mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 bunch spring onions or regular green onions, trimmed
- 3/4 pound snap peas
- 1 pound peeled slender carrots
- Best Brined Roast Chicken with Chinese Star Anise-Orange Brine
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1. Put onions and snap peas in a bowl and carrots in another. Toss each with half the peanut oil and sesame seeds. Add carrots to pan of chicken when chicken has about 10 minutes left to cook.
- 2. Tip juices out of chicken into pan, then transfer chicken to a platter. Increase oven to 500°, toss snap peas and onions with carrots and pan juices, and roast until tender-crisp, about 5 minutes. Toss vegetables with sesame oil.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables