For a tasty next-day lunch, wrap leftovers in a flour tortilla.
Southern Living MARCH 2011
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Whisk together soy sauce and 1/4 cup dressing in a large shallow dish or zip-top plastic freezer bag; add pork, turning to coat. Cover or seal, and chill 10 minutes, turning once.
2. Meanwhile, combine cabbage, next 3 ingredients, and remaining 1/4 cup dressing. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
3. Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade. Place pork on a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
4. Bake at 450° for 20 to 25 minutes or until done. Remove from oven, and let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
5. Toss slaw with almonds; serve with pork.
Note: We tested with Maple Grove Farms of Vermont All Natural Sesame Ginger Dressing and Blue Diamond Bold Wasabi & Soy Sauce Almonds.
Go to full version of