Roasted sausages and grapes
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Italian sausages
- 2 pound(s) Red grapes
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sherry vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) Parsley Chopped
- Oven at 425.
- Cut sausages in 1/2 on a sharp angle. Place on pan with grapes. Sprinkle with vinegar, season. Roast 35 mins, turning occasionall until browned.
- Serve over polenta, scattering with parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sarahshaeffer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted sausages and grapes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes