Roasted sausages and grapes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Italian sausages
- 2 pound(s) Red grapes
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sherry vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) Parsley Chopped
- Oven at 425.
- Cut sausages in 1/2 on a sharp angle. Place on pan with grapes. Sprinkle with vinegar, season. Roast 35 mins, turning occasionall until browned.
- Serve over polenta, scattering with parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sarahshaeffer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted sausages and grapes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes