Roasted Salmon with Dill-Yogurt Sauce
Thomas J. Story
More From Sunset
Prep And Cook Time:
Amount per serving
- Calories: 381
- Calories from fat: 57%
- Protein: 35g
- Fat: 24g
- Saturated fat: 7.5g
- Carbohydrate: 5.5g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Sodium: 131mg
- Cholesterol: 108mg
- 1/2 English (seedless) cucumber, grated and excess water squeezed out
- 1/2 cup each sour cream and plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill, plus extra sprigs for garnish (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds 1-inch-thick salmon fillet with skin
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, stir together the cucumber, sour cream, yogurt, dill, 1 minced garlic clove, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- 2. Line a large baking pan with aluminum foil. Rinse salmon and pat dry; put skin side down in the pan. Sprinkle with remaining minced garlic clove, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Bake until barely opaque in the center, 10 to 15 minutes.
- 3. Serve salmon warm or cold with yogurt sauce. Garnish with dill sprigs, if you like.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note