Roasted Salmon with Dill Mashed Potatoes
Yield: 4 Servings
Cost per Serving: $3.40
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 433
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated fat: 8g
- Protein: 47g
- Carbohydrate: 22g
- Fiber: 8g
- Cholesterol: 151mg
- Sodium: 422mg
- 3 pounds baking potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 4 6-oz. salmon fillets, about 1 1/4 inches thick each
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place potatoes in a large pot, cover with water and add 1 Tbsp. salt. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, line a baking sheet with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Place salmon fillets on foil, skin side down. Brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast until just opaque in center, 14 to 16 minutes. Remove from oven and loosely tent with foil to keep warm.
- Drain potatoes and return to pot. Mash over low heat until smooth. Stir in sour cream, milk and dill. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately with salmon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note