Roasted Salmon with Butter from Everyday Food
Community Recipe from
- 4 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- coarse salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 salmon fillet, skin on 2 to 3 pounds
- chopped fresh parsley leaves for serving
- 1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Place butter on a rimmed baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Place sheet in oven until butter melts, about 1 minute.
- 2. Carefully remove sheet from oven and place salmon on top of butter, skin side down; season with salt and pepper. Return sheet to oven.
- 3. Roast until salmon is just cooked through, 8 to 12 minutes, checking frequently. It will flake easily when done. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.
- CALORIES: 292 FAT: 17g PROTEIN: 34g CARB: 0g FIBER: 0g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Salmon with Butter from Everyday Food Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes