- 1/4 cup crème fraîche
- 2 tablespoons finely minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/8 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1 (3-pound) boneless salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- calories 347
- fat 15.8 g
- satfat 4.3 g
- monofat 4.7 g
- polyfat 2.1 g
- protein 47 g
- carbohydrate 0.9 g
- fiber 0.2 g
- cholesterol 114 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 535 mg
- calcium 22 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 5 ingredients and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Place fish, skin side down, on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Rub fish with oil; sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes. Remove from oven.
Preheat broiler to high.
Broil fish 4 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Sprinkle with chives. Cut fish crosswise into 6 equal portions, top evenly with shallot cream, and serve immediately.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.