Roasted Russets with Wild Mushrooms, Leeks, and Goat Cheese
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 stuffed potato)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 253
- Calories from fat: 12%
- Fat: 3.3g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 9.9g
- Carbohydrate: 46.3g
- Fiber: 5.3g
- Cholesterol: 6.5mg
- Iron: 3.5mg
- Sodium: 328mg
- Calcium: 98mg
- 6 medium baking potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups thinly sliced leek (about 2 large)
- 3 (4-ounce) packages exotic mushroom blend (such as shiitake, cremini, and oyster), chopped
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup (3 ounces) goat cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Pierce potatoes with a fork, and bake at 375° for 1 hour or until tender. Cool potatoes slightly.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add leek; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Add mushrooms; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in sour cream, broth, cheese, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat, and cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly (do not boil). Stir in tarragon.
- Split potatoes lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, other side. Spoon 3/4 cup mushroom mixture into each potato.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables