- 6 medium baking potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups thinly sliced leek (about 2 large)
- 3 (4-ounce) packages exotic mushroom blend (such as shiitake, cremini, and oyster), chopped
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup (3 ounces) goat cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- calories 253
- caloriesfromfat 12 %
- fat 3.3 g
- satfat 2.1 g
- monofat 0.7 g
- polyfat 0.2 g
- protein 9.9 g
- carbohydrate 46.3 g
- fiber 5.3 g
- cholesterol 6.5 mg
- iron 3.5 mg
- sodium 328 mg
- calcium 98 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°.
Pierce potatoes with a fork, and bake at 375° for 1 hour or until tender. Cool potatoes slightly.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add leek; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Add mushrooms; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in sour cream, broth, cheese, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat, and cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly (do not boil). Stir in tarragon.
Split potatoes lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, other side. Spoon 3/4 cup mushroom mixture into each potato.