- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 cups arugula leaves
- 1/2 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- calories 334
- fat 13.6 g
- satfat 2 g
- monofat 7.8 g
- polyfat 2.5 g
- protein 37.7 g
- carbohydrate 13.6 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 259 mg
- iron 5.4 mg
- sodium 690 mg
- calcium 156 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
To prepare shrimp, combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk. Add shrimp to bowl; toss well. Cover and refrigerate 10 minutes.
Arrange shrimp on a jelly-roll pan. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until shrimp are done.
To prepare salad, combine 2 tablespoons juice and next 4 ingredients (through 1/8 teaspoon pepper) in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Add arugula, onion, and beans to bowl; toss well. Divide salad and shrimp evenly among 4 plates.
Garlic ciabatta: Heat 4 teaspoons olive oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add 1 thinly sliced garlic clove; cook until garlic begins to turn golden, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Discard garlic; stir in 1/8 teaspoon salt. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat; coat pan with cooking spray. Add 4 (1/2-inch-thick) slices ciabatta bread to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Brush one side of each slice with garlic oil.