Roasted Rosemary Red Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) small red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh rosemary chopped (or 2 teaspoons dried)
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees. Rinse and quarter the potatoes. (Make sure the pieces are fairly uniform, about 1 inch.)
- Place the potatoes in a large sipper-top bag with the cornstarch, rosemary, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Shake well to coat. Transfer the potatoes to a large baking pan and spread them in a single layer.
- Drizzle oil over the potatoes and bake for 30 minutes, stirring once halfway through. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KMSEYBSTOCKTON and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note