Roasted Rosemary-Garlic Sweet Potatoes
- 5 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks (about 4 1/2 pounds)
- 10 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Garnish: fresh rosemary sprigs
- Toss together sweet potatoes, garlic, and olive oil in a large, lightly greased roasting pan; sprinkle with chopped rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 30 to 35 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender and brown. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note