If your parsnips are wide at the root end, cut chunks in half lengthwise for even cooking. Be careful not to crowd veggies in the pan--it will hinder their browning. Use two pans, if necessary, to prevent crowding.
- 1 1/2 pounds carrots, peeled and cut into 1 1/2
- 1 1/2 pounds parsnips, peeled and cut into 1 1/2
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a shallow roasting pan or broiler pan; toss well, and spread in a single layer. Roast at 475º for 30 minutes, stirring after 25 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note