Roasted Root Vegetables with Maple Glaze
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) slices carrot
- 1 1/2 cup(s) slices parsnip
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cubed peeled turnip
- 4 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- cooking spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray, tossing well to coat. Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes. Stir in syrup. Bake an additional 20 minutes or until tender and golden, stirring after 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Root Vegetables with Maple Glaze Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes