Excellent. I'm a caterer and folks are crazy about this recipe. It's a hit!
Roasted Root Vegetables With Horseradish Vinaigrette
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
Bake: 25 Minutes
Cool: 15 Minutes
- 2 large sweet potatoes (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 4 large parsnips (about 1 lb.)
- 6 medium beets (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Curly endive leaves
- Horseradish Vinaigrette
- 1. Peel sweet potatoes, and cut into 3/4-inch cubes. Peel parsnips, and cut into 1/2-inch slices. Peel beets, and cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges.
- 2. Toss parsnips and sweet potatoes with 2 Tbsp. olive oil in a large bowl; place in a single layer in an aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Season with 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper. Toss beets with remaining 1 Tbsp. olive oil; arrange beets in a single layer on a second aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll pan. Season with remaining 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper.
- 3. Bake vegetables at 400° for 20 to 25 minutes or just until tender. Let cool 15 minutes or until completely cool.
- 4. Arrange curly endive leaves on a serving platter; top with vegetables, and drizzle evenly with Horseradish Vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This