Roasted Root Vegetables
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) Apple juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3 Parsnips Peeled and cut in 2 inch pieces
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 3 carrots
- 2 Red potatoes
- 1 Turnip Peeled
- 1 Sweet potato Peeled
- 4 clove(s) Garlic
- 3 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking pan with foil.
- In a mw safe bowl, combine juice, vinegar and sugar. Mw on high 1 minute and set aside.
- Cut all veggies in 2 inch pieces. Toss veggies and garlic in a large bowl with oil, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Pour onto pan. Roast 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with Apple cider glaze. Bake an additional 15 minutes or till golden brown and tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SBAnthony and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Root Vegetables Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables