Roasted Root Vegetables
- 1.5 pound(s) sweet potatoes peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 whole(s) beets peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- Toss the sliced veggies in olive oil and spices. Spread in an even layer on a baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 60-90 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and beets are slightly charred.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SylviaPetersen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note