Roasted Root Vegetable Salad
Community Recipe from
- 18 piece(s) Pearl onions peeled
- 2 stalk(s) large carrots halved lengthwise, cut into 1/3 in-wide pieces
- 2 stalk(s) large parsnips halved lengthwise, cut into 1/2 inch-wide pieces
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) herbes de Provence
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 bag(s) 5 oz bag baby arugula
- 1 piece(s) ripe pair cored, cut into thin wedges
- 3 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar dressing
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt dressing
- 1/3 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts toasted
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the onions, carrots, and parsnips. Add the oil, hermes de Provence, salt and pepper; toss to coat evenly. Scatter the vegetables on a large nonstick rimmed baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes. Turn the vegetables over and roast until tender and beginning to brown, 15 to 20 minutes longer. Set the vegetables aside.
- In a salad bowl, combine the arugula, pear slices and roasted vegetables. Add the Apple Cider Vinaigrette and toss until coated. Sprinkle with the chopped walnuts and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TiffanyBart and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Root Vegetable Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes