Roasted Red Snapper with Salsa
Chef Frances Johns Yacht: La Creole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) cilantro chopped
- 6 piece(s) snapper
- 1 bunch(es) arugula
- 1 bunch(es) watercress
- 2 tomatoes large
- 2 tablespoon(s) scallions chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlice chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) lime juice
- Combine oil, lime juice, cilantro in bowl. Place fish skin side down on greased baking sheet. Brush with oil mixture, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Let rest 20 minutes; bake 20 minutes at 400 degrees. Make salsa. Serve fish over greens and top with salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mvweis and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Red Snapper with Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes