Roasted Red Potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 3 clove(s) Garlic
- 3 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 pound(s) Tiny Red Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 450. Lightly grease a baking dish or baking pan. In a small bowl combine oil, oregano salt, pepper and garlic. Cut potatoes into quartered pieces. Drizzle over potatoes and toss to coat. Bake for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Farmer42 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Red Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables