Grilling the zucchinni, red peppers gives a real roasted flavor.
Roasted Red Pepper and Zucchini Spread
More From Health
Total: 20 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 94
- Fat: 5.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 9g
- Sugars: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sodium: 268mg
- 1 large (1-pound) zucchini, sliced into 1/2-inch rings
- 1 15-ounce jar roasted red peppers, rinsed, drained, and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 10-ounce baguette, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds and toasted
- 1. Preheat broiler. Arrange zucchini slices in a single layer on a baking sheet and broil until tops are well charred and slices are slightly wilted, about 10 minutes.
- 2. Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- 3. Place cooled zucchini, peppers, oil, vinegar, parsley, garlic, feta, and black pepper in a food processor and pulse until incorporated but still chunky, 15-20 pulses.
- 4. Serve spread on toasted baguette slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This