Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette from Eating Well
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) jarred roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) sherry vinegar
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth & creamy. Will keep for 3 to 5 days in the refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette from Eating Well Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments