Roasted Red Pepper Sandwiches
Photo: Ralph Anderson; Styling: Lisa Powell Bailey
Prepare these sandwiches up to six hours ahead. For a heartier option, add turkey, chicken, or prosciutto.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 (16.5-oz.) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (9-inch) deli-loaf ciabatta or focaccia bread, sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 cup refrigerated olive tapenade
- 1 (5.3-oz.) container goat cheese
- 1 1/2 cups arugula
- 1. Toss together red peppers and garlic in a small bowl.
- 2. Spread cut side of top half of bread evenly with tapenade and cut side of bottom half evenly with goat cheese. Layer red pepper mixture and arugula over goat cheese. Place top half of bread, tapenade side down, onto red pepper and arugula layers. Cut into 4 pieces.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note